A few weeks ago I got a chance to check out the new Kids’ Hale Muck Boots at the Parenting Experience in NYC. With all the rain, blizzards and hurricanes we deal with here in the NY area it can be quite a challenge keeping my 3 properly boot fitted for the inclement weather. I am frequently hearing complaints about ill-fitting, soggy, socks falling down, cold uncomfortable feet in boots that barely last us a season. So I was thrilled to be able to nab a few pairs of the Kids’ Hale Muck Boots to bring home to try out in fabulous bright colors.
As a mom there’s always that concern about color selection…you think you’ve chosen wisely only to come home to disdain from the kids. Thankfully though, my children were thrilled with their beautifully colored boots!
Really though, how could they not be happy with these boots!?
The New Hale by Muck Boots, will keep them comfy, warm and dry, no matter what they get into. Here are the details:
- The stretch-fit topline binding is snug around the calf to keep warm air in and cold air out
- Fully insulated with 4mm NEOPRENE. This provides the optimal warmth, comfort, and waterproofing that you expect from a Muck Boot.
- The PK Mesh lining allows for breathability
- The Diamond tread self-cleaning outsole wraps the entire perimeter for maximum protection and stability that doesn’t track mud!
Did you see that? Doesn’t track mud!!! I don’t know about you…but that is another absolute plus for me.
I see great fitting, dry, socks in place, warm, comfortable feet in fabulous boots in the future of this mud free home!!! And I don’t know what it is about these boots but once the kids had them on they ran around the house like complete lunatics.
This was me: hey kids, can you please put on your gorgeous Muck Boots so mommy can take photos for her blog?
And this is what I saw:
threats and yelling gentle, I was able to get the kids to relax for a second to let me take a few more shots :).
The boots were pretty easy for them to get on and off and they had no problems at all running and tackling anyone in them! They can’t wait for a load of snow on our snow mountain to really test them out!
How much would you love for your kids to have a pair?!
One Just Another Manic Mommy reader will win a pair of Kids’ Hale Muck Boots from The Original Muck Boot Company !!!
Each of the following will earn an entry:
- Check out The Original Muck Boot Company and leave a comment here about why your kid need Kids’ Hale Muck Boots!
- Became a fan of Just Another Manic Mommy on Facebook, post on the wall about this giveaway, and leave a comment here stating it.
- Follow @justmanicmommy on Twitter, re tweet the giveaway and leave a comment here stating it.
- Became a fan of The Original Muck Boot Company on Facebook, post on the wall about this giveaway, and leave a comment here stating it.
- Become an email subscriber of Just Another Manic Mommy, and leave a comment here stating it.
Winner will be chosen at random on 10/29/13 and notified by email.
Sample provided for review.