I’ve been talking lately about holiday traditions with the kids. I think we have officially started a new one…baking holiday cookies.
Yesterday was rainy and dreary and the kids first official day of winter break. I had an opportunity to review the Princess House Cookin’ Kids™ Collection and it was a perfect day for it. The kids were so excited when I showed them the kitchen tools that were made especially for them and perfect for creating our cookies.
The Cookin’ Kids Collection offers real working tools designed to be used safely by small hands. The perfect excuse to spend quality time with the kids! Some key components:
· Built-in rests keep tools elevated to minimize mess.
· Aprons have pockets to hold tools and adjustable neck and waist straps.
· Mixing Bowl has clearly marked measurements inside.
· All of our Cookin’ Kids™ products have been designed for children ages 8 and up
Initially just the girls were in on the action but once my too cool son saw how much fun we were having he wanted in on it!
The tools are top-quality stainless steel, BPA-free plastic, stain- and odor-resistant and silicone, melamine, 100% cotton. It’s a good thing my daughter had on that cute apron because when we were done she was covered with flour!
I let the kids have free reign with the design and look of the cookies…they used the wonderful holiday cookie cutters and then designed them as they pleased….so….here are our holiday cookies…
Princess House would like to offer one Cookin’ Kids collection” prize pack to one Just Another Manic Mommy reader!!! The pack includes: a whisk, spoon, spatula, mixing bowl, apron, holiday cookie cutter and stencil set, and oven mitt.
Each of the following will earn an entry:
- Check out Princess House Cookin’ Kids™ Collection and leave a comment here about why your kid would love it!
- Became a fan of Just Another Manic Mommy on Facebook, post on the wall about this giveaway, and leave a comment here stating it.
- Follow @justmanicmommy on Twitter, re tweet the giveaway and leave a comment here stating it.
- Became a fan of Princess House on Facebook, post on the wall about this giveaway, and leave a comment here stating it.
- Become an email subscriber of Just Another Manic Mommy, and leave a comment here stating it.
Winner will be chosen at random on 12/30/13 and notified by email.
Sample provided for review.