Fondue Freakout

12 Apr

I was at a fondue place with my husband the other night and all the steam from the pot was blowing my way.

So when he snapped a photo I figure it would look smoky. However I was not expecting to see a ghost!

Do you see what I see!?

13 Responses to “Fondue Freakout”

1. Elana April 12, 2012 at 7:43 am #

Whoa looks like a kid smoking a cigarette!

2. Lizzy April 12, 2012 at 8:22 am #

Wow whose the old dude smoking a cigarette. Did you sit in his booth? Freaky

• Barbara @ Just Another Manic Mommy April 12, 2012 at 7:24 pm #

I must have! weird thing was that my husband kept asking “why are you rushing”…I was on edgey and not relaxed…perhaps the smoker is why!

3. angry dad April 12, 2012 at 10:35 am #

Looks like Pres Nixon smoking a cig!

4. Doctor Doom April 12, 2012 at 12:58 pm #

Geez you can even see the hand going up to grab the cigarette. Creepy!

5. Michelle April 12, 2012 at 7:41 pm #

Wow Barbara, that is freaky!!! Gave me the chills!

• Barbara @ Just Another Manic Mommy April 12, 2012 at 7:44 pm #

Ever heard this?:
      When you experience an awkward chill in mild or warm weather, it is possible that a spirit is passing or near. Since the spirit absorbs heat which is energy in movement and leave a cold spot/chill behind.

6. Beth April 12, 2012 at 10:42 pm #

Shivers and goose bumps.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Do You Believe In Ghosts? This Picture Is Out Of CONTROL | Lady and the Blog - April 18, 2012

[...] stealing this picture from my friend’s blog because it is SO FREAKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Read her story here and then take a fr-eaking LOOK. If that isn’t a man smoking a cigarette I dont know what it [...]