My New Love

10 Jan

Those of you close to me and those who are not…I know you’re sick of hearing about my new flame.  It’s only been about a month but I’m obsessed.  I’m changing and I can’t stop talking about it.  My energy level is up.  My happiness level is up.  And my body is reacting in all the right ways.  The fat is receding and the muscles are popping.  I’m learning new character changing skills and becoming a tougher broad.  I’m becoming more coordinated.  And I’m also thinking about what I put in my mouth…no need to overindulge when I’m feeling this way!  People are telling me I’m looking good thanks to you.  Sometimes I do feel very used, abused and sore, (even as I write this my butt is killing me) but I am aware pain is part of the process.  I’m determined for us to last because I’m committed…

I love you kickboxing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never thought I’d feel so passionately about a hardcore workout.  I’m a klutzy girl who likes to read in my bed.  But last week I went to four kickboxing classes in five days!  I’m on my way to being kick ass, or a least a little bit tough :)

Have you ever experienced a transformation like this?

12 Responses to “My New Love”

1. wartica January 10, 2012 at 10:21 pm #

Great to hear it’s going well; I felt the same way after I started my martial arts training, a few years back. It’s a very rewarding feeling that it gives you. Great post and I look forward to sharing more with you:))

2. Jennifer B. January 10, 2012 at 10:23 pm #

I love kickboxing too! There was a groupon for a boxing gym near me so my friend and I are trying it out. I’ve already done 2 weeks and we have 4 weeks left. We go 3x a week. I would join there in a second but its REALLY expensive. I was so bummed. The gym I am a member of only has 2 classes. I even purchased my own wraps and gloves! Keep it up!!!

3. Elpida January 10, 2012 at 11:17 pm #

So proud of you, B!!! And happy for you!

4. Grandma Leecee January 11, 2012 at 9:17 am #

I love your enthusiasm!!!!!!

5. Ryan January 11, 2012 at 8:08 pm #

Glad to hear you finally started classes!

6. cassidy huie January 12, 2012 at 8:02 pm #

Keep up the good work B! i’m glad you taking a liking to my class! I’ll see you real soon :)