On Tuesday my husband had so much fun thanks to Nissan and “Cash Cab“. My famous blogging friend Vera Sweeney was invited to check out the Taxi of Tomorrow and she invited Just Another Manic Mommy (and i.e. my husband who represented!!!) to be on her blogging team!
My husband is super smart and he loves ‘Cash Cab‘ with Ben Bailey. But he and Vera are so glad this particular “Cash Cab” won’t be aired on TV. This was a special charity event put on by Nissan to promote the Taxi of Tomorrow. And apparently our team struggled a bit as they were not up to date on their NYC taxi trivia!
The team…My hubby, Ben, Melissa from ‘Married My Sugar Daddy‘ and Vera.
SO even though Vera and Jeff are brilliant, they kind of failed. I’ve been using my social work skills to help them work through the embarrassment! I think they are awesome for going, giving it their best, and most importantly…
Nissan still donated $1,000 to the Boys and Girls Club of America in the team’s name…isn’t that great?!!
Features of the NV200 Taxi:
- A transparent roof panel to provide unique views of the city
- USB charging access for passengers
- Upright cargo space to accommodate luggage for 4 passengers
- Flat floor with no hump
- Passenger controlled independent read-seat heat / air conditioning
- Enhanced interior materials intended to help reduce airborne odors
- Breathable, anti-microbial, easy to clean and environmentally friendly seat upholstery
- When the NV200 Taxi is deployed across the entire taxi fleet, the equivalent of 4 square acres of space will be freed up on City streets.
Rollout begins October 2013!! Nissan is also testing out some ELECTRIC cars too! All of it sounds really cool!
Nissan provided my husband with a jacket and signed Cash Cab board game by Ben Bailey, host of Discovery Network’s Cash Cab. On my behalf, Nissan also made a $1,000 donation to the Boys and Girls Club of America.