I was happy to see the Hanes table at Getting Gorgeous last weekend. Hanes was showing off their new cushion-socks and a ComfortFlex Fit bandeau. Cushion-socks!? I was intrigued and so excited to nab a few pairs to try out. The background is that I have the most achy feet. It takes forever for me to find comfortable shoes and I am easily irritated by socks that are usually too tight OR too loose and then sliding down in to my shoe (hate that).
I’ll admit I was suspicious when the gals at the Hanes table told me the the Hanes Casuals Cushioned Low-Cut Women’s Socks would not slide down my feet. I mean why would these socks be different than all my others?
But boy oh boy did my feet get a treat! I’m all about these socks that are plush, snug (without being too snug), and warm (cold feet over here…) And, THEY DON”T SLIDE DOWN! My feet get comfortable with Hanes!
Here are the official details about these fab socks:
- Extra-soft cotton blend feels soothing, heel to toe.
- Cushioning through the sole pampers your every step.
- A hint of knit-in stretch assures better fit and feel.
- Ribbed stretchy top stays up comfortably all day.
- Cotton/acrylic/polyester/nylon/spandex/natural latex rubber
The best part is that Hanes has offered to let one of you try them out too!
One (1) Just Another Manic Mommy reader will receive 3 packages (3 socks per package!) of Hanes Casuals Cushioned Low-Cut Women’s Socks.
To enter? Easy.
Visit Hanes.com to check out the best-fitting most comfortable clothing. Then, each of the following will earn an entry:
- Leave a comment with your name and email stating something you love about Hanes.
- Became a fan of Just Another Manic Mommy on Facebook, post on the wall, and leave a comment stating it.
- Became a fan of Hanes on Facebook, post on the wall, and leave a comment stating it.
- Become an email subscriber of Just Another Manic Mommy, and leave a comment stating it.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog, and then leave a comment on this post with your link.
Winner will be chosen randomly on 4/22/11 and notified via email.