I have 3 little ones. They fall down constantly, especially my 3-year-old. We go through dozens of pairs of tights. Just yesterday she fell down while trick or treating and her brand new clean tights were shredded. So this is why I was intrigued when I heard about Züpers Leggings.
My girls (who are 4 and 3) love love love them! I mean, I was actually surprised at how much they love them. I think they find them very comfortable and the knee pads are different and cool. Over the past couple of weeks I’ve had a couple of moms approach me at the park to ask about them. The designs really stand out and they are just overall great leggings.
Would you like a pair?
Züpers is offering a pair of Mod print (pictured above) leggings size 12-18 months to one Just Another Manic Mommy reader! (so perfect for the little one that is learning how to walk!!!)
Check out all their cool products…leggings, organic T’s, shorts and headbands at http://zupergirls.com/shop/shop.html.
ENTER TO WIN:
Each of the following will earn an entry:
- Visit Züpers and leave a comment stating what you would love to have
- Become a fan of Just Another Manic Mommy on Facebook, post on the wall, and leave a comment
- Become an email subscriber of Just Another Manic Mommy (and leave a comment stating it)
- Visit Züpers on Facebook and leave this link on their wall stating you are entering this giveaway (then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link)
Winner will be chosen randomly on 11/10/10 and notified via email.
Winner will also be announced on my Facebook Wall.
(Sample provided for review)